Last month Ealing Council planning committee granted permission for the expansion of an existing SEN school as follows:
“Construction of a part-single and part two-storey side and rear extension for school use (Use Class D1) with ancillary caretaker accommodation and ramp and step access, following the demolition of nine single-storey ancillary structures; installation of associated hardstanding, cycle storage, pump house and sprinkler tank and associated enclosure and green house (Regulation 3 – Council’s own Development)”
The application site was Belvue Secondary School, Rowdell Road, Northolt, UB5 6AG.
Ealing Council’s planning application reference was 180565FUL.
(Images: Rock Townsend)
Kronen are an approved supplier to Ealing Council as part of their Aggresso system.
Kronen’s transport planning services resulted in the preparation of a Transport Statement for the application.
The Transport Statement was prepared in accordance with MHCLG & TfL web-based best practice guidance and included:
- Assessment of transport sustainability / public and active transport accessibility
- Assessment of road safety and Personal Injury Accident collision data
- On-street parking observations
- Car parking provisions
- Cycle and scooter parking provisions
- Trip projections and trip and parking impacts (based on Travel Plan hands-up surveys)
- Development Plan policy integration
Contact Kronen Limited using either firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8541 1139 if your Ealing project requires transport planning support.