Kronen is pleased to report that LB Richmond Upon Thames have approved a planning application for a alterations and extensions to a nursery in Twickenham, Richmond.
The application was supported by Kronen’s Travel Plan and Transport Statement.
The Travel Plan was based on TfL’s STARS school travel plan framework and included hands-up surveys and STARS initiatives.
The Transport Statement covered the following technical transport planning issues:
- Assessment of transport sustainability / public and active transport accessibility
- Volume and speed traffic surveys by Automatic Traffic Counter ATC road side units
- Assessment of road safety and Personal Injury Accident collision data
- On-street parking surveys carried out in accordance with the “Lambeth Methodology” (‘Lambeth Council Parking Survey Guidance Note‘ (Lambeth Council, 2012)) and ‘Richmond Parking Survey Methodology’ (LB Richmond upon Thames, unpublished draft).
- Car parking provisions
- Cycle parking provisions
- Servicing trips and impacts
- Trip projections and trip and parking impacts (based on Travel Plan hands-up surveys as agreed with LB Richmond Travel Plan advisors)
- Development Plan policy integration
(All survey work was carried out in-house and was not sub contracted out.)
Kronen attended and spoke in support of the application at LB Richmond’s planning committee in January. The application was unanimously approved at the committee.
LB Richmond’s planning reference is 15/3877.
The project team included Warwick Avenue project management, Luxe Interior International designers, James Lloyd Associates town planning consultants, Syntegra specialist energy and low carbon building consultants and Crown Trees arboricultural consultants.
Contact Kronen Limited, Surrey-based transport planning, if your nursery / education project requires similar Travel Plan and Transport Statement transport planning support: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8541 1139 or 16 Church Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8AY.