Kronen is pleased to report that Essex County Council have approved a planning application for the construction of a new building to allow a one-form extension at Elsenham Church of England Primary School, High Street, Elsenham, Bishop’s Stortford, CM22 6DD (Uttlesford District Council, Essex County Council).
The application was supported by Kronen’s Transport Statement.
The Transport Statement covered the following technical transport planning issues:
- Assessment of transport sustainability / public and active transport accessibility
- Assessment of road safety and Personal Injury Accident collision data
- Car parking provisions
- Cycle and scooter parking provisions
- Trip projections and trip and parking impacts (based on Travel Plan hands-up surveys)
- Development Plan policy integration
Essex County Council’s planning reference is CC/UTT/41/17.
(Images: KLH Architects and Livingston Eyre Associates)
Contact Kronen Limited if your project requires Essex transport consultant support: email@example.com, 020 8541 1139 or 16 Church Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8AY.