In the past few weeks Essex County Council granted permission for the expansion of an existing SEN school in Loughton as follows:
“The proposed erection of a new single storey freestanding school block, together with associated access, parking and landscaping works”
The application site was Oak View School, Whitehills Road, Loughton, IG10 1TS.
Essex County Council’s planning application reference was CC/EPF/48/17.
The planning application was supported by Kronen Limited’s Transport Statement.
The Transport Statement was prepared in accordance with web-based best practice guidance Department for Communities & Local Government’s National Planning Practice Guidance: Travel plans, transport assessments and statements in decision-taking and included:
- Assessment of transport sustainability / public and active transport accessibility
- Assessment of road safety and Personal Injury Accident collision data
- On-street parking observations
- Car parking provisions
- Cycle and scooter parking provisions
- Trip projections and trip and parking impacts (based on Travel Plan hands-up surveys)
- Development Plan policy integration
The application included a new access on to Borders Lane and negotiations regarding the relocation of a bus stop with Essex CC Transportation, Planning and Development officers, Essex CC Development Management engineers, Essex CC Passenger Transport engineers, TfL Asset Operations engineers and TfL Bus Operations engineers.
All work was delivered on-time and within budget.
Contact Kronen Limited using either firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8541 1139 if your Loughton project requires a Transport Statement.