Kronen is pleased to report that Essex County Council have approved a planning application for refurbishments to existing buildings and construction of a new building to allow a one-form extension at White Bridge Primary School, Loughton, IG10 3DR (Epping Forest District Council, Essex County Council).
The application was supported by Kronen’s Transport Statement.
The Transport Statement covered the following technical transport planning issues:
- Assessment of transport sustainability / public and active transport accessibility
- Assessment of road safety and Personal Injury Accident collision data
- On-street parking surveys carried out in accordance with the “Lambeth Methodology” (‘Lambeth Council Parking Survey Guidance Note‘ (Lambeth Council, 2012))
- Car parking provisions
- Cycle and scooter parking provisions
- Trip projections and trip and parking impacts (based on Travel Plan hands-up surveys)
- Development Plan policy integration
(All survey work was carried out in-house and was not sub contracted out.)
Essex County Council’s planning reference is CC/EPF/47/16.
Contact Kronen Limited, Surrey-based transport planning, if your school project requires similar Transport Statement transport planning support: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8541 1139 or 16 Church Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8AY.